- Education Workforce Experts
- Services and Solutions
- Recruiting & Hiring
- Employee Retention
- Workforce Management
- HR Administration
- Outcomes and Impact
- Working with Kelly Education
- Contact Us
- Current Employees
- Job Seekers
Helping institutions face shifting employment challenges.
Kelly Education provides universities and colleges with tailored HR and finance solutions to address their ever-changing workforce management needs. From adjusting staff to match fluctuating student enrollment to adapting to the increased demand for remote work, we're a trusted partner to more than 150 institutions across the United States.
We’re here to help your college or university:
- Attract and retain a well-supported higher education workforce.
- Right-size staffing levels for tenured faculty, adjunct talent, and support staff.
- Manage a global, remote collegiate workforce.
- Reduce the administrative burden for your HR and finance teams.
- Create cost savings and operational efficiencies.
HR & finance services, customized for your institution.
We help institutions recruit and hire a diverse workforce—from thousands of professionals already in our talent pool.Our recruiting process
Remote Workforce Management
We manage the HR complexities of remote work for institutions wanting to create more virtual work opportunities.Remote work support
Wage and Tax Compliance
Our HR and employment law experts ensure adherence to myriad wage and hour and tax compliance laws.Helping you stay compliant
Payroll and Benefits Administration
We handle every aspect of the payroll and benefits administration process, so you can concentrate on what matters most.How we do it
Looking for tailored solutions for your college or university?
Talk to our higher education consultants to explore creative solutions that address your evolving workforce challenges.Request consultation
We know recruiting—and higher education.
As a division of the 75-year-old staffing firm Kelly, we’re the only workforce solutions provider with a dedicated higher education practice. Led by a former university president and provost, our team understands the competing demands of higher education from the inside out. That’s because we’ve walked in your shoes.
- Unleashing the power of virtual adjunct faculty. Six risks to consider.
- Three reasons higher ed leaders should be talking about unemployment and workers’ compensation claims before going remote
- Successfully staffing community colleges for what's next
- Higher education workforce benefits. What’s your strategy?
You need the best and brightest.
We can help solve your most complex talent challenges – both today and in the future – by delivering high–quality talent that moves education forward.
If you're seeking a job with Kelly Education, explore opportunities and apply at myKellyJobs.com.