- Education Workforce Experts
- Services and Solutions
- Recruiting & Hiring
- Employee Retention
- Workforce Management
- HR Administration
- Outcomes and Impact
- Working with Kelly Education
- Contact Us
- Current District Partners
- Current Employees
- Job Seekers
A trusted partner—every step of the way.
At Kelly Education, our goal is to help you achieve your goals and your mission. In fact, your goals and mission become ours.
We see our work with you as a relationship, not a transaction. As your partner, you should expect that we first listen to your needs—the challenges you face with recruiting, hiring, and managing quality faculty and staff. Then, after a thorough review, count on us to step up and meet those challenges to achieve your best outcomes.
Education is always evolving, and we’ve evolved with our partners for the last 25 years.
- We innovate. Offering new solutions including tutors, paraeducators, adjunct professors, and early childhood teachers or aides.
- We pivot. Creating a virtual substitute teacher workforce during the pandemic.
- We specialize. Committing to special education, physical therapy, and mental or behavioral health.
- We recruit. Attracting the right people with the right skills for hard-to-fill roles.
- We embrace data. Providing real-time advances in cost containment and operational efficiencies.
Because we work with hundreds of centers, districts, and higher ed institutions across the country, we offer custom solutions that most have never considered. So, tell us your goals and what’s driving them—then let us help you get there.
Leading a change.
As the experts in educational workforce solutions, we know it’s crucial to help administrators with change management. We help you identify and engage all stakeholders—building managers, day-to-day operations, current employees, and the local community. Then, we help you share the reasons for change and your new process with all those impacted.
We’re successful because we communicate, transparently, through every step of the process—before, during, and after your implementation.
Large urban district enjoys higher fill-rates and consistency.
A program so successful, it's expanded beyond substitute teachers to include paraeducators, office/clerical staff, and IT roles.
You need the best and brightest.
We can help solve your most complex talent challenges – both today and in the future – by delivering high–quality talent that moves education forward.
If you're seeking a job with Kelly Education, explore opportunities and apply at myKellyJobs.com.