- Education Workforce Experts
- Services and Solutions
- Recruiting & Hiring
- Employee Retention
- Workforce Management
- HR Administration
- Outcomes and Impact
- Working with Kelly Education
- Contact Us
- Current District Partners
- Current Employees
- Job Seekers
Unmatched, 24/7 learning.
Our enrichment modules and webinars help our employees to maintain a positive learning environment, to understand differences in how students learn, and to better perform other tasks in their specific roles. They’re available to all employees in early childhood, K-12, tutoring, special education, and higher education at no charge.
- Proprietary Orientation - Our Smarts™ Training curriculum contains custom professional development and training resources for all positions we serve, including substitute teachers, paraeducators, early childhood, tutoring, food and nutrition, and custodians.
- Custom Professional Development - We provide K-12 Education and Special Education professional development and training to our specialty talent. Our employees have access to courses on topics like bullying, special needs, diversity, education technology, social-emotional learning, and much more.
- Monthly Best Practices and Refresher Courses – Our expert team develops self-paced learning modules and leads live webinars to help employees grow in their practice. These courses provide real-world tips and techniques that are applicable to any K-12 educator. Topics include classroom management techniques, teaching students with intellectual disabilities, working with students with ADHD, supporting students with autism, and more.
- Kelly Talent Learning Center – This online training portal includes 6,000+ self-paced or instructor-led career development courses as well as 55,000 eBooks and publications—covering topics such as communication skills, software skills, and project management, among others.
You need the best and brightest.
We can help solve your most complex talent challenges – both today and in the future – by delivering high–quality talent that moves education forward.
If you're seeking a job with Kelly Education, explore opportunities and apply at myKellyJobs.com.